Avis San Antonio, TX Car Rentals (T9S)
Location Contact Information
San Antonio, TX, 78205, U S A
(1 block east of the Alamo)
Mon - Fri 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Reserve a Rental Carclose window
Additional Travel Information
Additional Location Information
- Rental vehicle must be returned during office hours.
NOTE: Some locations may have a key drop available. If the customer chooses to leave the vehicle, the customer is responsible for the vehicle & all charges (including any damages the vehicle may have incurred during after hours) until the contract can be closed on the following business day.
If the location does not have a key drop box, the location does not permit vehicles to be left after closing hours. The customer should never lock the keys inside the car. The customer will be charged a fee for a locksmith to unlock the vehicle.
- Proceed to the Avis rental counter. Show your drivers license and identify yourself as a Preferred Renter to the Avis rental agent in order to receive your preprinted rental document and keys.
- The counter is located inside the Rivercenter Mall on the ground floor level, next door to Macy's. Enter the parking garage from Crockett Street only. Ready and return spaces located just beyond the ticket machine. 1 Block east of The Alamo.
San Antonio Rental Car Deals
More money to spend on the road.Pay Now and Save Up to 30%
You could keep more money in your pocket with online PAY NOW rates. How much money you ask? Up to 30%. Just pay with a credit card at the time of reservation. If discounted PAY NOW rates are available for your car rental, you'll see a "PAY NOW ONLINE" rates advisory on the car selection page during your online reservation.Terms and Conditions
Avis Locations Near San Antonio
- City-Base Landing (by Brooks City-Base) Car Rentals - (6.0 miles)
- Sears Auto Center - Central Park Car Rentals - (6.0 miles)
- San Antonio Intl Airport Car Rentals - (7.0 miles)
- Sears Auto Center - Ingram Mall Car Rentals - (9.0 miles)
- Northeast San Antonio Car Rentals - (9.0 miles)