Avis Philadelphia Intl Airport Car Rentals (PHL)
Location Contact Information
Philadelphia Intl Airport
Philadelphia, PA, 19153, U S A
Reserve a Rental Carclose window
Additional Travel Information
Philadelphia is a major corporate center on the American east coast, up there with New York, Boston and Washington. As a business traveler, you want professional service, quality airport car rentals and an easy path from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) to the city. That’s what you’ll get from Avis, your ticket to unlocking the best that the City of Brotherly Love has to offer.
From compact cars for easy downtown parking, to luxury vehicles and SUVs for comfortable commuting on the city’s interior highway system, Avis’s great variety of Philadelphia International Airport rental cars puts the power to choose the perfect vehicle for your business trip in your hands.
To get to Avis’s PHL car rental facility from the baggage claim area, follow the signs leading you outside to Zone 2, and the Avis courtesy bus stop. An Avis shuttle will take you to the car lot. Once you’ve picked up your keys, it’s a 17- to 22-minute drive from the airport to Downtown Philadelphia.
On your downtime, enjoy a walk in Fairmount Park, one of the world’s largest urban parks, then run up the famous steps in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Art and take your picture next to the Rocky Balboa statue. And speaking of Philly sports icons, the city is known for its rabid fans. If your client offers you tickets to a game—any game—you’d be wise to accept as there’s nothing like it, as long as you’re not cheering for the visitors.
Philadelphia airport car rentals from Avis are easy to reserve, pick up and drop off. And don’t forget that you can accelerate your travel experience with Avis Preferred, a complimentary membership that allows you to skip the line and go straight to your car—perfect for the busy business traveler.
Additional Location Information
- Park & lock the car. Place the completed contract & the keys in the key drop box. Remember to take your personal belongings with you.
- Follow signs to the baggage claim area. Proceed outside to the Avis courtesy bus, identify yourself as a Preferred Renter, and the bus driver will take you to your pre-assigned car.
- Upon arrival at the rental facility, check your email on your smartphone or the Preferred board for the space number of your preassigned vehicle.
You have the option to accept the preassigned car or exchange it for a similar car from the Select & Go Exchange Area or upgrade the car to a specialty vehicle from the Select & Go Upgrade Area. Cars in the Select & Go Upgrade Area have the additional daily cost posted on the hangtag.
Once you have selected your vehicle, drive the vehicle to the exit booth and present your driver's license to the Avis representative who will quickly complete the transaction and get you on your way.
- AIRLINE PASSENGERS: Follow signs to the baggage claim area. Proceed outside to Zone 2, the Avis courtesy bus stop. The courtesy bus will take you to the Avis car lot.
- WALK-UP RENTERS Follow airport signs for Rental Car Return. They will lead to the Avis car rental lot.
Philadelphia Rental Car Deals
More money to spend on the road.Pay Now and Save Up to 30%
You could keep more money in your pocket with online PAY NOW rates. How much money you ask? Up to 30%. Just pay with a credit card at the time of reservation. If discounted PAY NOW rates are available for your car rental, you'll see a "PAY NOW ONLINE" rates advisory on the car selection page during your online reservation.Terms and Conditions