Avis CLOSING SEPTEMBER 1, 2012 Car Rentals
Quebec City, PQ, G2J 1A4, CA Vanier QC
Sat 08:00 - 16:00
Additional Location Information
- Proceed to the Avis rental counter. Show your drivers license and identify yourself as a Preferred Renter to the Avis rental agent in order to receive your preprinted rental document and keys.
Quebec City Rental Car Deals
Save $25 on a five-day rental in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. Simply rent a Subcompact through Full-Size 4-Door car or an Intermediate SUV through December 15, 2012 to receive your discount.Terms and Conditions
- Previous Deals
- More Deals
Avis locations near Quebec City
Avis accepts most major credit cards as credit identification at the time of rental.
Accepted credit card list: Avis Charge Card, American Express, AT&T Capital, Diner's Club, Diner's Club Int'l, Discover, GE Capital, JCB, MasterCard, Peterson, Howell and Heather (PHH), Sears and Visa.
Some locations may not accept each of the referenced cards.
Debit cards are not accepted at time of rental at Avis CLOSING SEPTEMBER 1, 2012. A debit card can be used to pay for the rental at the time of car return.
Frequent Flyer surcharges may be applied at time of rental.
Extensions or late returns result in additional charges.
Rather than requiring customers to be 25 to rent, Avis at Avis CLOSING SEPTEMBER 1, 2012 now rents to customers between the ages of 21-24. At time of rental, we will automatically apply an additional $20 CAD-per-day underage fee for these drivers.
Additionally, the following restrictions also will apply for renters between the ages of 21-24: Rentals of luxury cars, mini-vans, 12-passenger vans, specialty cars, and SUVs will not be permitted.
Snow Tires are mandatory for rentals within the Province of Quebec, CA, during the Winter Season. There will be a daily charge up to a maximum $3.99 CAD per day, applied to the rental. Snow Tires may also be available within other locations in Canada, with a fee of $10.00 CAD per day charge.
Approximate total includes base rate, taxes, and surcharges. Items such as coupon discounts, child safety seats and gas are NOT included in the estimated total. Optional coverages and one-way fees are subject to tax in certain locations. This tax is not reflected in the Estimated Total.
Estimated total is subject to change based upon exchange rates at the time of rental.
- Taxes not included in the Estimated Total and will be applied at the time of rental
- Roadside SafetyNet (RSN) service is available at all participating Avis locations in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico & U.S. Virgin Islands and New Zealand.
- The daily/weekly fee for the Avis Roadside SafetyNet Option is subject to change.
- RSN covers the cost for assistance with key replacement, lockouts, tire change service fee, jump starts and emergency fuel delivery (up to 3 gallons).
- Prohibited use of the vehicle will void this option.
- Rental options not selected/offered on the avis.com website can not be modified online but have been calculated in the Estimated Total.
- Taxes not included in the Estimated Total and will be applied at the time of rental.
- Modifications to these rental options must be made by contacting customer service or can be made at the rental counter.